These are likely to be installed in your terminal subject to the choices and options you have expressed or may express at any time, in accordance with this policy.
For the sake of information and transparency, K-Ryole has defined this policy to allow you to learn more about:
– the origin and purpose of the information processed during your browsing on the Site.
– your rights regarding cookies and other tracers used by K-Ryole.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
The cookie or connection witness is a file saved on the hard drive of your computer, your smartphone, or any other terminal, containing status information about your browsing.
Status information can be, for example, a session ID, language, expiration date, etc.
Cookies are used to keep status information for the duration of their validity when a browser accesses different pages of a website or when this browser subsequently returns to this website.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES ISSUED ON THE SITE FOR?
Cookies strictly necessary to facilitate navigation on the Site
These cookies are intended to:
- optimize the user experience and facilitate navigation, by determining “technical routes” for navigation.
- retain the information that the Internet user has seen the “cookies” information banner displayed and continued to browse, thereby consenting to the insertion of cookies on his terminal.
- implement security measures (for example to ensure the basic functioning of the Site and the use of their main technical functions such as monitoring performance and browsing errors, user session management, etc.).
These cookies are intended in particular to adapt the Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and setting of the display of web pages depending on the terminal you use. and its location, etc.).
Audience tracking cookies
The purpose of these cookies is to improve user comfort by helping us understand your interactions with the Site (most visited pages, number of pages viewed, etc.); these cookies can be used to produce statistics, or to test different displays with a view to improving the interest and ergonomics of our services.
These cookies make it possible to identify the original third-party website that redirected the Internet user to the Site.
Social network cookies (placed by third parties)
These cookies allow you to share on social networks your opinion on the Site and to share its content (e.g. “Share” or “Like” application buttons from social networks).
The social network applications present on the Site as mentioned above may in certain cases allow the corresponding social networks to identify you, even if you have not clicked on the application buttons. Indeed, this type of button can allow the social network concerned to follow your browsing on the Site, simply because your account on the social network concerned is activated on your terminal (open session) during your browsing.
We recommend that you consult the policies of these social networks to be aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the navigation information they may collect. These policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, by setting up your user accounts for each of them.
COOKIES SUBJECT TO YOUR CONSENT
The installation of cookies is subject to your consent. Also, during your first visit to the Site, you are asked, by the presence of an information banner on the pages of the Site if you accept the installation of these cookies. Cookies will only be activated after your acceptance by continuing to browse the Site. Cookies are stored in your browser for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months after their first deposit in the terminal equipment.
You can change your choice at any time by the various means described in the “How to manage cookies?” Section.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
Several possibilities are offered to manage cookies and other tracers. You can configure your browser to:
– accept all cookies, or
– reject them systematically, or
– choose those that you accept according to their issuers.
Do not forget to configure all the browsers of your various devices (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.).
For the management of cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies. For this, you can follow the links referenced below:
– Internet explorer TM: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Chrome TM: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Firefox TM: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+et+d%C3%A9sactiver+les+cookies
– Safari TM: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac